Happy New Year AFO Members
Aspiring Fire Officers would like to thank our members this past year for allowing us to be a part of your promotional success. We have been honored to provide Fire Officer promotional training to over 1,000 members in 2017. Here are some of the training success statistics for 2017:
– Members in 39 states, including Canada, Guam, and Dubai
– Memberships in 156 fire agencies
– 407 training subject memberships
– Promotional Private Coaching -100+ members
Specific Fire Agency Training provided:
– Vernon Fire Department Leadership and Employee Relations Promotional Training
– District of Columbia Promotional Fire Training
– Vista Fire Department Promotional Preparation Training
– Carlsbad Fire Department Fire Officer Promotional Training
– Fresno Cal Chiefs Training Officers Symposium, CA
– Fire House Expo, Tennessee
AFO currently provides the following fire officer training classes for your department and personnel. These classes can be customized for your specific fire agency or department.
– Expectations of a Company Officer
– How to Develop a Study Plan for Promotional Opportunities
– How to Prepare for the Writing Exercise
– How to Prepare for the Oral Interview
– How to Prepare for In-Basket Exercises
– Leadership and How to Develop Followers
– Emergency Scene Simulations – Strategy and Tactical Decisions
– Employee Counseling and the Disciplinary System
If you have any questions or are interested, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to like our Facebook page Aspiring Fire Officers for continued information from AspiringFireOfficers.com.
Best of luck in your continued promotional preparation.
Happy New Year and be safe!
Chief Paul Lepore
Chief Chuck Fedak